Ethical baby sleep doesn't have to mean sleepless nights and waiting it out
For those who don't want to practice sleep training, it can sometimes feel like there's nothing you can do to get a better night's sleep for both you and your baby.
Let's face it, even the so-called "gentle" methods of sleep training are upsetting for both baby and parents, and nobody really likes to leave their baby to cry. Is the only alternative just to "go with the flow" and hope for the best??
The answer is NO!
You CAN help your child to find more optimal sleep and get better sleep yourself WITHOUT having to resort to the tears, strict regimes, unresponsive and one-size-fits-all approach that go with sleep training - and yet still have a good night's sleep!
By working with your baby's natural rhythms and using this very simple, practical and powerful tool, you can set your baby up for sleep success.
Over the past two years since becoming a mother, I have spent hundreds of hours trying to help my daughter Ursula find better sleep without sleep training. I've spent countless hours researching the very best gentle, no-tears techniques, and I've been right down there in the trenches at 4am.
I've never set foot anywhere near a sleep training programme, and yet my daughter naturally sleeps through the night, every night. She has also recently moved into her own room and own bed, where she happily spends the night without wanting to come back in with me in the small hours.
The only technique I've ever used to achieve all this is what I share in this FREE sleep calculator and planner. It is simply the best method I have found for ethical, responsive sleep optimisation and I really want to share it with you and your own precious one.
With this download you get:
- A fully researched and evidence-based guide to ethical sleep planning suitable for infants ages 3-24 months
- A guide to sleep progressions, why they're NOT "regressions" and how you can navigate them successfully
- A handy printable guide to the average sleep needs for your baby's age so you'll never again worry if they're getting enough sleep
- A printable sleep calculator to help you work out your baby's unique, biologically appropriate sleep routine
- A sleep planner for you to print out and fill in with your baby's optimal sleep rhythm
- A whole host of tips, reassurance, experience and linked resources to help you continue to get the most optimal sleep for your baby AND you!
Ready to try this simple but powerful tool and get a better night's sleep? Simply enter your email address below to get your instant-access download!